Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

One of the Many Reasons we Can't STOP Fighting

We are once again reminded why we have to keep fighting.  When a 16 year old has to undergo suffering and then passes away we have no choice but to fight.  I do not want any of us to have to face that end.  Yet, we have to fight harder to ensure people listen that can make a difference.  We have to stay united because we can reach those that can grant money and help find a cure.

I know for me I tell as many people as I can about what makes me sick.  They need to know that they often see me at my best.  Which is not the same as last year, or yesterday.  Yet, the more people that we share what the illnesses do to our bodies the more support we will have.

I know that we all face hard days.  Days where the pain, nausea, dizziness and everything else is making it impossible for us to keep going forward.  Yet, we have to be grateful that we are alive.  We must remember that is a gift that we are given.  A hope that today is the day that they find a cure.  The hope that today no one else has to suffer.  The hope that today is the last day that anyone has to pass away because of physicians lack of knowledge.

As you read this I want you to know that you are one of my reasons that I cant stop fighting.  I pray for each of those that are effected by these silent illnesses each day.  I pray for the families that have to watch their family members suffer.  Let us remember to stay united so that we can one day we can say we have conquered these illnesses. So know one will have to suffer in silence and we have found the cure that we all need to live life to its fullest

For my fellow fighters keep on fighting and remember one day they will figure this out and we will have won.  Until then don't give up hope.  It is okay to rest on bad days,  but on the good days enjoy life to your fullest because you deserve it.    

There is so much more and remember this is something that I live with and am writing from my perspective.  Talk to a doctor if you feel you may have this or any other disease because without proper diagnosis you will never get the treatment you deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment